E-Commerce Manager (FMCG)
Argyll Scott is working with the leading FMCG company in searching for an "E-Commerce Manager", a position in which you will be responsible for strategic planning and executing on e-commerce platforms initiatives, this the chance for you to challenge your skills and sharpen your experience!
- Develop, execute, and drive sales revenue on e-commerce platforms to meet the target
- Collaborate with cross functions from marketing to supply chain and distributors-to boost up result meeting the target, guiding channel direction, and identifying brand identity
- Develop a solid relationship with e-commerce platforms, responsible for account management, leading a performance review
- Initiate and execute plans with new business partners
- Monitor operational KPI, identify underperforming points, recommend improvements, and seeking new improvements opportunities
- A Bachelor's degree with minimum 3-5 years of experience in E-Commerce, Sales, Key Account Management, or other related fields
- Strong English and Thai
- Result-oriented, strong analytical skills, and self-motivated
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.