My client is a Leading FMCG company that is looking for a E-commece Manager to drive the e-commerce channel.
* Manage and enhance assortment strategy at each E-Commerce market place platform.
* Accountable for promotional strategies and objective of the E-Commerce agenda.
* Monitor and report on the competitor E-Commerce landscape (activities and exposure)
* Identify, develop and recommend new ways of working based on evolving E-Commerce/Market place.
* Sales performance delivery for designated account.
* Proactively involve in monthly action plan and sales commitment.
* Account and brand analysis across all chains.
* Work closely and build relationship with category buyer/ relation manager or higher management.
* Sales Promotion Planning & brand activation - Implement innovative and effective promotion strategies.
* Manage monthly/total AR & Trade spent.
* Oversee & lead the team with strategic pillar and individual development.
* Involve in decision making and negotiate the best to maximize ROI.
* Main person to negotiate Trading Terms Agreements with assigned customer, including half year/yearly business review
* Manage and minimize return from DC/ E-Distributor
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.