Argyll Scott is working closely with an international hotel chain based in Thailand. Currently looking for a strong web developer to enhance their website. If you are looking to work in an international companies here is you chance.
Key responsibilities are:
- Design, code and develop application components using .NET for Sitecore driven applications.
- Work closely with the Front-End Developer to bring the group's brands to life in digital environments.
- Draft technical specifications, system architectures, development approaches, and testing solutions.
- Provide support to production systems, troubleshoot production issues, perform root cause analysis and implement fixes.
- Work closely with the eCommerce Performance Manager and Front-End Developer to optimize website conversion based on data-driven insights and constantly improve the website user experience and sales funnel flow.
- Degree in IT or related discipline
- Sitecore development experience with Sitecore 8.2 or above is a plus
- Sitecore Developer certification ideal
- 4+ years of web application development - ASP.NET, C#, SQL
- HTML/CSS (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Basic knowledge file encoding and character set encoding
- Responsive web design
- Developer tools to diagnose and debug coding issues
- PHP and WordPress experience highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.