- Establishes accounting operational strategies by evaluating trends; designing systems; resolving problems and implementing
- Develops accounting organizational strategies by contributing accounting and financial information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction by establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Provides financial projections by coordinating budget/forecast preparation as well as collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial
information; advising departments on the collection and analysis of data
- Maintains sufficient funds by forecasting cash requirements and obligations
- Perform legally required taxes by studying regulations such as presenting tax strategies to management; filing returns
- Determining accountabilities for Accounting & HR e.g. communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Proven knowledge of accounting regulations, practices, and standards
- 7 years of prior experience as Senior Auditor/Audit manager and at least 4 years working experience as Accounting Manager in Corporate.
- Proficient in MS Office and comprehensive accounting system
- Strong management, be smart and out of box thinker character and skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.