My client a global leading consultancy firm is looking for a Director, Compliance Consulting in Regulatory Compliance/ Financial Crime Compliance.
As a Director in the Regulatory Compliance/ Financial Crime Compliance of the Financial Service sector, you will be part of the leadership team in engaging clients in the Private Banking/ Wealth Management sector in different regulatory consulting and internal control projects.
You will lead projects with respect to:
- Regulatory change management
- Compliance framework, business models, structure and function
- Fintech and regtech innovation
- Revision or formulation of policies and controls in relation to regulatory and compliance requirements
- Other compliance-related projects
- At least 8 years of experience in private banks, wealth management companies, regulators or reputable international accounting/consulting firms
- Sound knowledge in regulatory compliance and risk management
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with executive levels of client, regulators and internal stakeholders
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk