My client is a MNC in the retail B2C industry - seeking for a Digital Product Analyst to be involved in overseeing all the digital channels including but not limited to - web, mobile, social media platforms.
- Responsible to work with Product Owner to help define the development of the product strategy and product roadmap of the digital platforms
- Plays the role of Business Analyst and Product Analyst to work with business stakeholders to understand the requirements, specifications and help to look at end to end product lifecycle
- Collaborate very closely with marketing team regarding content, campaigns, promotions and strategies that will be illustrated on the digital channels
- Collaborate with other digital product teams, project managers, and other technologist experts within the business to ensure features and products are designed to provide best end to end customer experience
- Work with IT departments and software engineering teams and vendors to define the technical solution, integrations, and manage the development and UAT process.
- Review technical solution, prepare testing documents and manage the overall delivery process
- Familiar with Agile development framework, wireframing, defining metrics in an agile environment
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in business analyst or product management responsibilities - ideally in digital project nature
- Experience in hands on technical exposure with SDLC on mobile app, CMS, CRM etc will be an added advantage
- Experience in Agile environment
- Interest in ecommerce, mobile, or digital marketing domain
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Koh Ching Wen (Xu Jingwen)
EA Reg No: R1108631