We are looking for a Digital Brand Manager doing in client's e-commerce strategy, taking care of premium product (skin and beauty) to sell in online and market place channel with a required experience in selling platform e-commerce, target GMV, or driving international brand.
- Develop plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each ecommerce partner.
- Control annual agreements with ecommerce partners.
- Keep relationship with marketplace and stakeholders to maintain brand awareness
- Internal coordinate with marketing, operation and CRM team
- Identify industry trends and competitive market insights.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or related field
- Experience in brand and/or account management
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.