My client, a leading fintech company in the region is looking for a Deputy MLRO to join the AML team.
- Act as the focal point for the oversight of all activities relating to the prevention and detection of AML/Sanctions/CTF in Hong Kong
- Provide support/guidance to the senior management to ensure that AML/Sanctions /CTF risks are adequately identified, understood and managed
- Provide support and guidance to the Business Development team in relation to AML/Sanctions /CTF issues
- Actively identify and report suspicious transactions by reviewing internal disclosures and act as the main point of contact with Hong Kong regulators and law enforcement agencies
- Develop and review the AML/Sanctions /CTF systems to ensure they remain up-to-date, meet current statutory and regulatory requirements and are effective in managing AML/Sanctions /CTF risks arising from the business
- Conduct due diligence review on strategic business partners to evaluate potential AML/Sanctions /CTF risks
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of experience in AML/CTF compliance functions
- Experience with remittance, e-commerce, payments, MSB, or financial services preferred
- Good command of English and Chinese (written and verbal)
Please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at email@example.com for more information or apply for the job.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.