Our client is a leading fintech company and are looking for a seasoned data scientist to join their data science and anaytics department.
* Conduct data mining from big data mart including financial data and alternative data
* Develop and validate credit scorecards and other predictive models across retail/SME risk
* Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
* Develop processes and tools to model development and monitoring
* 3+ years' experience in statistical model development
* Experience using statistical computer languages (SAS, R, Python, etc.) to analyze data and develop models
* Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts and experience with applications
* Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
* A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.