Our client is a Global Retail firm renowned worldwide for their one stop shop provision of premium brands. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Data Product Manager to join their team in Singapore. The company is making significant progress in becoming as data driven as possible and this position will be playing a key role in enabling this effort.
- This role will require you to own the entire spectrum of Data solutioning and create and implement scalable data products
- A critical aspect of the role will involve partnering technology and business stakeholders as you'll be expected to work with them to identify the key business problems and how to create solutions to address them
- You will be expected to have a strong understanding of data architecture, building data pipelines and building data visualization solutions. But your key input will be launching and implementing these data products as you will be working closely with the end user teams to help create best practices and demos for them
- As the position sits in the global team, you will be working with different geographies and multiple vendors
- You should have prior experience in end to end data solutioning to further business goals. These solutions can span from building and implementing data warehouses to data lakes to BI tools
- Ideally should have experience in devising data architectures on cloud, hybrid or cloud native environments
- Should be adept at building ETL/ELT pipelines for data ingestion
- Advanced skills in SQL, relational databases and MPP databases.
- Should have working knowledge of CI/CD, Industrialization and Workflow Management tools
- In depth exposure in any of the data visualization tools
- Experience/ familiarity with distributed processing frameworks and asynchronous messaging systems would be a bonus
- Prior experience in retail or related industries would be an added benefit
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1983436
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.