Data Management and Governance Assistant Manager
This role will join a dynamic and exciting team within a global insurance with more than 150,000 employees worldwide.
This role plays an important role in helping the Data Management and Analytics team deliver the Data Strategy in Hong Kong.
Master Data Management
- Act as the business owner of Master Data Management (MDM) system and work closely with IT counterparties to support system's daily operations and future enhancement
- Evaluate technical solution and architecture design proposed by IT counterparties/vendor, conduct technical/business impact assessment for the selected solution to ensure the result fits for business purpose
- Setup framework and tracking mechanism to monitor MDM's system performance and data readiness
Data Management and Stewardship
- Assist in the setup of data governance procedures and controls. Oversee execution and adherence to procedures and controls, and review them on an annual basis
- Setup and oversight the Data Governance platform operations, which including building and maintaining data dictionaries, Critical data element definitions, data quality rules, reference data, data domains, data owners, database mapping, metadata, and business glossary, etc.
- Setup data quality assessment software and maintain connections of data quality assessment and metadata scanning tools with various types of databases
- Collaborate with peers across business to deliver on the overarching data strategy and communicate the same through various mediums, forums
- 3-5 years' experience in working with complex data infrastructure and IT systems.
- Hands on experience on Cloud services, Database operations and maintenance.
- Proven record of delivering and implementation on IT projects within a specific timeline to an agreed quality level
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proactive and with a can-do attitude
Data management and Governance Assistant Manager
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.