Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our international client, a leading FMCG company in finding an experienced and entrepreneurial Data Analytics Manager to lead the company's data analytics initiatives on e-commerce insights analysis.
What you will do:
- Be responsible of marketing and sales analytics of data from various e-commerce platforms and distributors
- Conduct price and promotion insights analysis to help improve sales and develop competitive offerings and campaigns
- Generate data insights on consumer behaviors and trends to further enhance positive customer journey and facilitate purchase
- Work collaboratively with internal and global team in ensuring data accuracy especially though data management tools such as Power BI
What you ideally have:
- Minimum 3 years experiences in data analytics preferably e-commerce data
- Ability to manage projects with accuracy and agility in a fast-paced and upbeat environment
- Good skills in English communication, interpersonal, and presentation
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to me at email@example.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.