My client is a large financial services company looking for a Data Analyst (6 months contract).
- Undertake requirements solicitation from stakeholders/end users and turn into well-formed formal requirements into BRD.
- Perform AS-IS/TO-BE process mapping.
- Undertake data analysis as required in order to validate/challenge and refine requirements.
- Ensure solution definition meets requirements and is delivered with accuracy and quality.
- Enabling clear traceability of the requirements (starting with the BRD) and usage of process flow diagrams, as is and to be processes clearly documented - get it right the first time.
- Come up with clear Test scenarios / exit criteria and engage testing team well ahead to drive the quality of testing.
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and collaboration partners to deliver the required deliverables
- Follow change management governance process to ensure that there is a smooth transition from Project to BAU
- This role highly require candidate with strong data management, data analytics and data visualisation expertise.
- Hands-on experience in requirements gathering and requirements analysis
- Documentation - BRD/FSD/Business Glossary/Data Model/Test Strategy/Project Plan etc.
- Experience in SQL, ETL and RDBMS
- Process/Data Modelling - 'As Is'/'To Be'
- Strong data analysis skills using SQL and other ETL tools
- Stakeholder Management
- Soft Skills - Communication/Negotiation/Relationship Building/Influencing
- Project Management Methodologies like Agile and Scrum
- Proven Experience in Data Management and Data Quality Management techniques.
- Strong capability to solve problems, be an out-of-box thinker who frequently comes up with new and ideas.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a direct message or email me at email@example.com thank you!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.