Our client who is one of the large self-funded organizations which has been strongly backed by well-established and reputable stakeholders, is looking for a Cyber Security Assistant Manager to join their team!
- Identify potential risks within data, assets, and its systems and perform Cybersecurity Incident Response.
- Perform Cyber Security deployment as well as its configurations and support.
- Manage Network Security related systems such as Firewalls, Routers & Switches, VPN etc
- Introduce and implement recommended detection measures and tools to identify potential cybersecurity threats preventive & protective measures.
- To monitor existing systems and networks on security threats and other suspicious related activities
- To implement and execute the Recovery Plan whenever there is a Cyber Security attack / breach occurs.
- Enhance existing IT policies, BCP and DR plans
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree with at least 4-6 years of working experience in Cyber Security, ideally within the area of Risk, Security Controls, Vulnerability Assessment etc.
- Candidate who has CISSP certification would be a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role will be working with various stakeholders, which include communicating with Senior Management.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.