Our client is a leading cloud video platform trusted by the world's major broadcasters and media publishers. They are looking for a Customer Success Manager, with experience of the media industry in the region. Much of the role will be spending time working with existing and potential new prospects around the region - often highly local media broadcasters where education is required to the benefits of cloud technology.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a high-energy, start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and the team
- 3-5 years experience in similar client facing, customer success, project management or account management roles focused on customers in Asia-Pacific
- Fast learner, eager to grow a career at the cutting edge of technology and content
- A passion for broadcast media, digital media, social media and content; A love of sports, entertainment, or news.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being a team player
- Customer Success Manager/ Account Manager will be an extension of a start-up team in Singapore, and also part of the global Customer Service team in trouble shooting incoming requests, issues or providing demo to partner clients.
- You will own the day-to-day customer relationship, manage onboarding, provide training, drive adoption and usage of the platform and work closely with the APAC commercial team to ensure the successful renewal of the customer.
- You will work closely with the regional commercial team managing the company's existing key accounts and potential new customers across the Asia-Pacific region.
- The key objective of this role is to be the customer's trusted advisor; gaining a deep understanding of each customer's needs and how the platform tools and services can be used to help them meet their business objectives.
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will develop a detailed knowledge of the platform and work closely with internal teams to meet clients' expectations and contribute to the continual growth of the company including:
- Supporting the APAC commercial team on product demonstrations, customer onboarding and training.
- Listening and understanding our customers' current and future requirements and working with our Product Management Team to help prioritize these on the product roadmap.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the customer support team in London and the US.
- Identifying relevant new client projects and growth opportunities for the company in the region.
- Support the Head of APAC in contract renewal processes with assigned clients.
- Support the Head of APAC and the regional team in business development activities
- Acting as a main contact and escalation point for our customers, assisting a good working relationship with the support team.
- Working with Marketing to develop client case studies and press portfolio.
- Driving client's Customer Satisfaction Programme; ensuring that agreed KPIs are met.
- Fulfilling other Customer Support tasks where necessary
If you are suitable, please send your CV to Hazel Thanh - firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
EA Registration Number: R1989460
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8105