Argyll Scott is working with one of the leading international insurance company in searching for " Customer Service Trainer", a position in which you will be responsible for enhancing high quality of service by encouraging and planning Learning and Development practices.
· Determine training demand from business needs
· Estimate and assess team's skill for development, career roadmap, measurement plan
· Support corporate learning and development programs launching
· Occasionally collaborate with external training providers
· Execute other related projects as assigned
- Thai nationality with good English proficiency
- At least 3 years of experiences in training and insurance background
- Strong experience and knowledge of insurance products and regulations
- Have experience in training and development, including designing training and assessment programs
- Solid coaching, communication, and relationship building skills-with high agility
What's on Offer
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful insurance company in the world.
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences in insurance field
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word or PDF with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.