- Collaborate with cross functional with the CRM teams to build campaigns and workflows in Adobe Campaign Standard based on consumer insights.
- Identify and execute trigger reporting: use the actionable insights from these reports to suggest changes to typology/business rules/workflows/content
- Manage segmented, direct to consumer marketing campaigns in Adobe Campaign Standard.
- Sahpe and maintain Brand CRM objectives for both long-term and short-term strategies. Also, ability to trouble shoot and debug issues
- Be a key contact person and act as Brand Power User of Consumer Analytics and use the self-service reporting analytics tools (Tableau/Alteryx/Adobe Campaign reporting)
- Additional duties as directed by company
- Bachelor or master's degree in MIS, Data Science or related fields
- 3-5 years of working experience in the area of CRM, marketing research, data analytics, with proven record on the intensive use of data and CRM or in Marketing with strong analytical skill
- Direct experience in Adobe Campaign Standard and Consumer Analytics and analytics tools such as Tableau/Alteryx/Adobe Campaign reporting
- Strong Microsoft Excel competency and HTML is a plus
- Good problem solver, fast learner, while being flexible, and able to work efficiently under the dynamic culture of prestige cosmetic industry
- Excellent a good understanding on CRM-digital integration
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.