Our client is one of the leading manufacturing companies in Thailand providing a variety of services. They are looking for a Corporate Secretary who can ensure Compliance with the SET and the SEC whilst managing the Board of Directors.
· Carry out the responsibilities of a Corporate Secretary as required by the law and given by the Board of Directors,
· Ensure that business activities of the Board of Directors comply with rules and regulations of the SET/SEC,
· Arrange meetings with shareholders and Board of Directors,
· Prepare notes for AGM meetings, follow up with matters,
· Consult the Board of Directors on relevant issues,
· Provide information to newly appointed directors,
· Coordinate with secretaries of the committees who reporting to the BOD,
· Make announcements made by the SET/SEC,
· Co-ordinate and arrange good corporate governance,
· Ensure Directors have attended relevant training courses,
· Degree in Law from a University is a bonus,
· At least 5 years of experience as a Corporate/Company Secretary,
· Experience working with the SET/SEC,
· FLUENT IN SPOKEN AND WRITTEN ENGLISH,
· THAI NATIONAL ONLY,
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.