This global financial institution has established a prestigious brand name across Asia. Owing to continued growth, they are looking for an AML Manager to join their established team.
As a senior member of the team, you'll be trusted with your understanding in compliance policy and AML regulations. You'll be required to support the team by utilizing your experience in both transaction monitoring and investigations. You'll also need to support the team in broader AML projects.
* This role will provide advice on AML risk across new and existing products and services,
* Continuously updating AML policies and procedures for the bank and partnering with regional and global branches to ensure alignment in standards.
* Act as the central contact point in order to identify and mitigate risks for designated business units
* Ideally you will have a minimum of 6 years of banking experience within the AML area
* Experience in compliance and/or a professional background (legal, risk, audit, consulting) or with regulatory bodies would be a significant advantage.
* Prior experience in transactions monitoring
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347