Argyll Scott is partnering with a reputable life insurer to look for a compliance manager position.
- Conducting compliance review on products and related marketing materials
- Provide compliance business advisory to ensure business initiatives are in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Keep breast of latest regulatory updates and changes to stakeholders and business units
- Assist in preparing management reporting
- Address compliance enquiries and provide relevant trainings
- Degree holder, preferably in the disciplines of Business / Accounting / Law
- Minimum 5 years and above experience in compliance and preferably from Life Insurance companies
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements by the Insurance Authority and other relevant regulators
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Less working experience maybe considered as Assistant Manager
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at email@example.com with your current salary, expected salary and notice period for the opportunity.