A leading international Pharmaceutical business is seeking a high-calibre Commercial Excellence Manager (x 1 vacancy) to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Commercial Excellence Manager Role:
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will accountable for the development of trade & distribution strategies to address the ever-changing market dynamic in Thailand market including go to market, market insight and pricing analysis
- Analyse and evaluate the profitability of current distributions structures along with the third-party promotions; plan and propose a robust trade & distribution structure to achieve distribution synergy and profitability
- Provide Sales, Marketing and Ethical teams with leadership and direction to achieve the overall sales, profit and market share position of the business
- Design and develop marketing objectives, strategies, annual brand/trade marketing, ethical and sales plans in coordination with local brand/trade/ethical managers to ensure timely execution
- Optimise the performance and manage daily operations. Track and monitor the performance of the trade and distribution partners, to ensure service quality and customer satisfaction
- Determine appropriate opportunities for distribution models to hospitals, pharmacies and the patient on a product and channel basis
- Oversee all matters related to tender, contract, and pricing in the country
- Maximise revenue in the country by identifying tender opportunities with government and contracting opportunities in the private sector
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plan to minimise the revenue impact
- Drive all commercial and patient loyalty programs
- Business development: new launches planning, Go-To-Market Model
- Maintain commercial data analytics includes IQVIA, market research and Power BI, provide insights for commercial strategies and effectiveness
- Maintain and uphold Company business code of conduct and compliance
- Ensure high standards of compliance to norms, policies, and procedures
- Instills a proactive compliance risk management culture throughout the team and cross-functional organisation
- Degree in Pharmacy, science or equivalent; Master's Degree preferred
- Strong Business development and sales track record of 3-5 years in Healthcare industry
- Flexible, adaptive working style suited to a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working cross functionally and across business units to develop strategy and implementation plans
- Strong negotiation skills with commercial acumen, ability to partner with senior leaders of the business partners and distributors effectively.
- Experience in contracting and pricing
- Fluency in written and spoken English
This leading Pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in this field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Commercial Excellence Manager role.
Apply now to this new opportunity.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.