Argyll Scott is working on exclusive role for International Client to build Cloud Practice in Thailand market. This role will responsible for establish working relationship, governance, and engagement with Cloud partners.
- Lead clients' Journey to Cloud, Journey in the Cloud, and Cloud First agenda, covering key IT stakeholders in Thailand and respective Business Unit IT leads globally.
- Formulate and ideate cloud archetypes across the clients' businesses, landscapes, architectures, and systems.
- Establish and shape Cloud First value propositions across Technology, Strategy & Consulting, Operations, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry with experience leading Cloud strategy, Cloud migration & implementation, Cloud application development project and programs of work
- Experience engaging with partners or C-Level, articulating cloud value propositions and business cases
- Knowledgeable with Cloud assets & tools across strategy, discovery, implementation, and operations
- Ability to engage with client Solution Architects, Domain Tower Leads, and Operational Leads
- Working knowledge of Cloud IaaS Foundations, Cloud Native Application Development, Cloud Security, Data & Analytics Platform, Cloud Operations, and Application Outsourcing
- Preferable with Chemicals industry background (or similar)
- Good communication in English and Thai (verbal and written)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.