Cloud DevOps Engineer
(12 mths renewable contract)
My client is presently looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer candidate for their project. You will be taking ownership of one or two application product and its operational aspects of patching, application support.
Able to handle application product and maintaining enterprise container architecture up to 100 envs per site. Able to design, implement & administer enterprise level Kubernetes platforms like openshift/tanzu/cloud foundation. You should be familiar with container provisioning, images, repository lifecyle concepts & deployment of container centric services. Understand DevSecOps tooling and automation concepts and able to maintain enterprise architectures including web application, Microservices.
* Experienced with designing & implementing enterprise container applications on /Tanzu/Kubernetes Orchestration platforms supporting containerized capabilities.
* Experienced with design highly available, fault tolerant and secure online systems based on client requirements.
* Able to administer websphere/weblogic/Kubernetes at scale.
* Familiar with maintaining at scale enterprise online web architectures, microservices architectures
* Familiar with agile process and tools so that can understand develop process and tools to support the delivery life cycle.
* Familiar with Web application from end user interaction to backend (role of the sso, web server, app server, database and components supporting it)
* Familiar with operations delivery of maintaining architectures (OS patching, application patches, performance monitoring/throughput, operational automation)
* Familiar with OS level patching, application-level patching, operational housekeeping archival, backup and recovery.
* Familiar with security concepts in hardening, scanning, security posture and mindset is ideal.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Tan Yi Yun
EA Reg No: R1103437