A global consumer brand, listed on Forbes' 100 World's Most Valuable Brands, is looking for a Regional Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Zone CEO, you will build, strengthen and innovate the art and science of marketing, and synthesize with your extensive knowledge in variety of other disciplines, to achieve the top-of-mind and commercial excellence.
- Lead the development of integrated marketing plans by brand, including strategies and tactics that increase brand awareness, relevancy, and generate demand. This also includes calendarization to connect key messages across all touchpoints with synchronized timing.
- Identify, prioritize, and properly resource key initiatives aimed at increasing customer loyalty, satisfaction, and business revenue
- Ensure the delivery of market research, business intelligence, consumer insights, and reporting required to guide executive-level decision-making
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies & campaigns via strong collaboration with product, sales, and technical teams
- Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar senior-level marketing professional
- All-rounded experience in consumer marketing (FMCG, CPG, consumer goods, retail, food & beverages, restaurants): in-depth experience classical/traditional marketing and working knowledge of today's digital & social marketing
- Comes with comprehensive understanding of Asia in-market consumer behaviour
- Solid stakeholders management and influencing skills across all levels (global, regional, local, internal and external)
- Strategic leader with successful team/people management track record
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421