One of the most rapid growth healthcare companies in South East Asia is now hiring for Business Partner Manager. This role reporting directly to Head of Business within medical devices industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting company in formulating the local distributor development and management plan
- Supporting sales and marketing team in network mapping, market analysis and segmentation
- Managing distributor thorughout acquiring and signing contract process for company's products
- Utilizing the policies to set up the process KPI and conduct classified management to different channels.
- Tracking the overall distributor performance, formulate the improvement plan
- Supporting, organizing and coordinating for distributor training and activities and educating for long term relationship
- Coping all issues and solutions for maintaining professional process and risks management
The qualifications for this role are:
- Bachelor's degree in science, bio-medical, sales & marketing, or related fields or above
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales & marketing / indirect distributor management in medical device field. Managment experience is a plus.
- Proficient in English
- Strong analytical skill
- Able travel frequently
If you are willing to take challenge, apply to this position for the great opportunity to come.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.