My client is a reputable bank building out a team to support their Global Cash Equity Business. There is a focus on the delivery of building out strategic infrastructure and demising legacy systems.
- Gathering information / requirements from global front-to-back stakeholders
- Ensuring information / prioritisation decisions are presented to Product Owners in an accurate, timely, data-driven way to support Product Owner decision-making
- Building out business outcomes / data analytics / metrics frameworks to support progress tracking and Product Owner prioritisation
- Planning and budgeting exercises
- Project admin and governance including status reporting: ensuring updates / milestone tracking / risk & issue escalation is accurate and timely
- Ensuring a clear, well-managed book of work / backlog, covering both strategic initiatives and non-initiative based work
- Bachelor of Business Administration, computer science, engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in project management, business analysis within Financial Services
- SME in Cash Equities business is a key requirement
- Experience in Agile delivery techniques e.g. story slicing / acceptance tests
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.