An Established MNC seeking for a C&B Manager with experience in job grading, localise C&B policies, workday and generate HR reports. You will be managing a team of 2 HR Admin and you will be reporting to the Head of HR.
- Generate quarterly and monthly HR data reports.
- Conduct job analysis for all levels to determine appropriate job grade level and market pricing.
- Responsibility for salary reviews to ensure relevant market bench marking and consistency of application. This will include liaising with 3rd party suppliers.
- Review and approves offers for all level of staff as per established compensation guidelines
- Review Compensation and benefits processes, policies, programs in alignment with Business and HR strategy
- 6-8 years' experience in human resources focusing on compensation and benefits.
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits practices
- Proven successful track record of designing and implementing competitive compensation and benefits in a fast growing and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills Ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influential skills
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770