An exciting Business Unit Manager Hospital & OTC job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical company based in Bangkok.
About The Business Unit Manager Role
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality ideas. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and marketing-related sales & marketing activities in hospital channel
The salary range is 200,000-300,000 THB + car allowance + Bonus + Hybrid working
- Provide input to the formulation of commercial and business strategy
- Formulate individual Business Unit strategy, direction, and budgeting to be in-line with the Company's and to ensure business objectives achievement
- Effectively manage profit and loss accountability for responsible Business Unit to meet targeted budgets as well as proper resourcing
- Monitor and ensure sale and marketing /sales plans being executed (as planned) and ensure alignment of commercial execution
- Develop and maintain partnership with top KOLs
- Ensure all sales & marketing activities are complied with both company's and Industry Code of Conduct (PReMA) and company standards (SOP)
- Lead in implementing company global Sales & Marketing capability development tools/ projects
- Coordinate/Work with above country organisations (AP, EMAP, etc) and global team as appropriate to ensure functional alignment with above country's commercial policy & guidelines/practice
- Prepare manpower plan, provide advice to responsible staff including counseling, motivate, and coach direct reports including evaluate and approve performance appraisal
- Manage business unit expenses according to budgeting plan
- Ensure the same understanding of the team with regards to Company's and business unit policies, direction and strategy
- Degree in Pharmacy, Medical Science, Business Management degree; higher degree in business studied preferred
- Experiences in Commercial Pharmaceutical industry for at least 8-10 years
- Experiences in Managerial level for at least 3-5 years
- English proficiency
- Proven track record in commercial achievements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong management skills
- New product launch experiences is a plus
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting BUsiness Unit Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.