- Executive comprehensive plan and develop country business strategy to contribute sustainable business growth.
- Lead sales team organization activities, ethic & compliance, constructive coaching and feedback in order to increase channel partners & customers' satisfaction and achieve overall sales growth targets as well as create winning team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement sales strategy to specific, AR collection, major accounts where cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities and channel management skills are critical.
- Ensure sustainable business model in the country (i.e., transactional customers in value chain / food chain partners, seed & CP multipliers, distribution network in Thailand) by creating a long term go to market strategy, attainment of profit and sales objectives, increase market shares, and identify growth opportunities esp. in sugar cane, rubber, fruits farms…
- Well collaborate cross functions i.e. Marketing, Finance, HR, etc., to ensure that the business is smooth operate and compliance with company's procedure/policies.
- Analyze, devise, formulate, establish and recommend short and long-term business objectives based on current and future market developments including new growth opportunities.
- Achieve sales, collection and market share targets through the preparation and implementation of feasible crop and product plans and the provision of resources needed including the capture of market intelligence information, industry trends … as key inputs in plan preparation.
- Ensure that commercial terms, contracts and agreement documents with channel partners are developed and implemented based on internal and external regulations /policies in order to protect our company rights /assets and achieve business objectives.
- Ensure cost effective operation by efficient management of budgets and proper implementation of ad and promo programs. Continuously find ways and means to improve current methods and processes that will result to a cost-efficient way of utilizing resources.
- Ensures that customers' needs in terms of products and services are well served through the constant interaction with customers, formulate and recommend appropriate improvements in the related systems and processes.
- Coordinates with product registration / regulatory, technical, supply chain, production, and strategic planning for all product and market development works.
- Ensures professionalism of the people management by the development and recommendation of career training programs.
Qualifications & Competencies
- University graduate in business management or equivalent, MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in sales or marketing or related fields in value / food chain industry (including agricultural input, crop production, seed business, crop trading, food processing, retailing or exporting) is required for this position.
- Proven track of records of career growth achievement include strengthen customers relationship, P&L management, good team player.
- Demonstrated proficiency in sales
- Full knowledge of the product line and its applications
- Management skills and people development skills
- Leadership skills /Strategic planning skills
- Fluent in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.