Our Client & Job Overview
I am looking for an experienced business strategy manager to shape our client's long-term strategy and develop measures that realize their business objectives, as well as improve internal working process. The business strategy manager will be tasked with assessing organizational performance, developing achievable goals and implementing processes that improve organizational effectiveness and build a sustainable competitive advantage. You should be familiar with business operations especially in manufacturing and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
To be successful as a business strategy manager you should have research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills. Ultimately, a top-notch business strategy manager should be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Assessing market trends and competitors.
- Identifying threats and opportunities.
- Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
- Degree in business or related field, MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in business administration, management consulting or strategic planning from manufacturing or tech industry
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities
- Project management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluent in English (interacting with an expat CEO) and a native speaker of Thai
- Ability to travel to plant sites once a month (non-negotiable)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.