Our Client & Job Overview
I am looking for an experienced Corporate Strategy Senior Manager to shape our client's long-term strategy and develop measures that realize their business objectives, as well as improve internal working process through financial modelling and strategic partnership. The Corporate Strategy Senior Manager will be tasked with assessing organizational performance, developing achievable goals and implementing processes that improve organizational effectiveness and build a sustainable competitive advantage. You should be familiar with business operations especially in the retail business and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
To be successful as a Corporate Strategy Senior Manager you should have strong financial modelling experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Corporate Strategy Senior Manager should be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy through financial modelling, business development and strategic partnership
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Assessing market trends and competitors.
- Identifying threats and opportunities.
- Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field, with strictly a Master's Degree from overseas
- 10+ years of experience in business administration, management consulting or strategic planning from any industry but retail or retail banking would be most preferred
- Ex-Big4 or other management consulting firms will be considered as a priority
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities
- Project management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluent in English (interacting with overseas partners and vendors) and a native speaker of Thai
- Ability to travel to visit branches across SEA and Thailand
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.