A new and exciting Business Analyst (12 months extendable contract) for a large global bank. Looking for someone with strong financial markets product knowledge and data modelling experience.
- Communicate with colleagues and stakeholder globally to gather data requirement
- Conceptualize data requirement and design data transmission model
- Define organization wide data model and interpretation standard
- Understand data requirement documentation and define mapping between logical data model and physical data model
- Collaborating with project team, IT functions and vendors to ensure that business data requirement are fulfilled by the proposed solution
- Coordinate with technical team to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Providing support during project development & testing
- University graduate with degree in Computer Science or Finance related discipline
- Excellent communication skills, approachable and good at forming relationships with people of all levels within the business
- Excellent knowledge in financial market and financial products is a must
- Experience of working on systems and process engineering projects within an Investment Banking or Asset Management environment
- Experience in FpML, FIX, XML and JSON is desired.
- Experience in Regulatory reporting (MiFID/ESMA/DF) and data governance space is good to have.
- Fluency with data dictionary concepts in Financial Markets domain.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum practices is a plus.
- Familiarity with Trade Processing systems like Murex, Apex/Martini, BTS etc. is good to have.
- Good analytical, organization and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to prioritize own workload within a busy environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.