A new Business Analyst (12 months extendable contract) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with experience in Finance Regulatory Reporting and experience in system change projects.
- Work on automation projects for APAC finance regulatory reporting technology team as business analyst.
* Gather data and business requirements by working with finance and operations teams in APAC.
* Challenge current business processes and functional logic if there are gaps with regulatory requirements while capturing requirements for automation.
* Perform peer review of requirements documented by other business analysts.
* Document business requirements and translate business terms into functional specifications for development team and coordinate with other technology teams to source data for regulatory reporting.
* Participate in design discussion and provide inputs to come up with solution that is scalable and sustainable.
* Work with scrum master to coordinate between the business users, development and support team on requirement sign off, development support, functional testing, and release management.
* Participate in scrum routines for sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint review and retrospective.
* Perform data analysis and work on data quality issues impacting regulatory reporting.
* Work with users to define data controls and operating model post automation.
* Raise risks in project in timely manner with scrum master and escalate as needed.
* At least 5 years of experience working as a business analyst in a banking environment
- Experience with Axiom
- Experience working on finance regulatory reporting projects, or exposure to various regulations MAS, HKMA
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.