My client is multinational corporation in the consumer product space. Seeking for Business Analyst to be part of the digital transformation journey for their Singapore office.
- Working closely with business stakeholders through the SDLC - from gathering requirements, translating business requirements to functional specs, develop and evaluate business solutions, responsible for SIT and UAT, as well as user trainings
- To understand the business processes and workflow, and work together with internal IT team and external vendors; develop and propose suitable solutions that are align to business needs.
- To participate in systems implementation and project managed solution delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field
- Experience in vendor and stakeholder management skills
- Multiple roles available across different project nature
- Experience in ERP / CRM projects especially on sales relating processes
- Experience with RPA / Automation relating projects
- Experience with CRM / CMS / Mobile App / API relating projects
- Comfortable with 2 years direct contract
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Koh Ching Wen (Xu Jingwen)
EA Reg No: R1108631