A global wine & spirits brand client is looking for an experienced Brand Activation Manager for its Singapore business.
The incumbent will be dreaming up the best brand activation campaigns to promote the Brand's products and mindshare, and orchestrating seamlessly with external agencies and internal marketing teams.
The position will report to the Brand Lead.
- Lead and enable the best-in-class brand activation with great sensitivity to local market dynamics and consumers behaviours, and knowledge on the available tools and resources
- Own and manage Advertising and Promotions (A&P) budget
- Measure and analyse each brand activation's performance, and identify opportunities and insights for continual optimisation for future activation
- Sensitive on competitions and report all aspects of competitive omni-channel activities regularly
- Partner closely with On-Trade and Off-Trade Team to implement impactful and integrated brand activation
- 5+ years of experiences in brand activation for consumer products
- Comes with track record in brand building
- Effective stakeholders management skills
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, commercial-savvy
- Between $70,000 and $82,000 annual base, + variable performance bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421