Argyll Scott is working with an international based company in Thailand. They provide consultancy for AI, Data services, etc. As the business is significantly growing, they are looking for a strong Blockchain developer from senior level to team lead level.
- Evaluate, develop, and lead execution of the blockchain related developments including Wallets, Cryptography, Transaction Management and Smart Contracts.
- Evaluate different blockchain protocols / platforms to explore solution alternatives;
- Determine optimal architectures, factoring in feasibility, maturity of solutions, cost, time-to-market etc…;
- Serve as a trusted technical and architectural advisor to deliver solutions in partnership with business teams and technology;
- Manage a team of developers deployed to deliver end-to-end technology solutions to business problems;
- Lead the build-out of the firm's competencies in emerging future state blockchain-based architectures.
- Design, Develop, Deploy, Test blockchain solutions
- Implement PoC/PoS in the blockchain area
- Regulary communicate in the blockchain community, keep up-to-date and work on latest improvement proposals
- Lead a team of Blockchain developers
- Lead a blockchain project and work with a web/mobile/security team.
- At least 3 years of direct blockchain work
- At least 5 years of software development experiences and comfortable with large codebases and open-source projects
- High understanding of blockchain concepts such as smart contracts, alternative coins, and ledger technology, etc.
- Proficiency in Golang and NodeJS
- Strong knowledge of complex algorithms and data structures
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity and blockchain security (including but not limited to Network, Cryptography, ISO27001)
- Be able to write high concurrency software (safe multithreaded code, read-write locking concept)
- Experience in leading the team
- Proficiency in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.