About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a startups business for the decentralized finance world and beyond . They are now looking for a Blockchain Developer to join their team in Bangkok. This role, you will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, high-quality products that deliver great user experience across the ecosystem with robustness and security.
- Develop accurate and efficient programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of standard language, coding methods, and operations requirements.
- Thoroughly tests the operation of completed programs and linkage to other programs.
- Assists the system analyst to establish file requirements and processing specifications for automated portions of the system.
- Support defect/problem investigation.
- Understand when and how to run UI tests.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, IT or other related fields.
- At least 3 years' experience in Software Development
- At least 1 year experience in Solidity smart contract development
- At least 2 years as front-end or full-stack or backend developer (React, Node.js, ideally Typescript)
- Self-managed and driven approaches in tasks solving.
- Experience developing with ethers.js, web3.js, and/or other blockchain libraries is a plus
- Experienced in the delivery of product in an agile environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.