Our client is a global consumer product player seeking for a BI & Analytics Manager role. Sitting with business, this individual contributor role will play a key role in enabling strategic business making.
- Responsible for a mix of hands-on reporting as well as strategic insights
- Provide analysis and reports of various product lines
- Generate reports and conduct business analysis and regular reporting for Sales & Marketing enablement
- Develop and present insights of consumer behavioural change
- Provide market intelligence data, ensure validity of data sources (from agencies) and ensure that all insights are consistent and methodologically sound.
- Extract insights from large and diversified data/results, provide hypotheses, and use insights to answer sales, marketing, and business development questions
- Constantly explore new opportunities for business growth based on consumer trends
- Bachelor's degree and more than 5 years of relevant experience covering consumer or market research and insights
- Candidates with FMCG experience is highly preferred
- Candidates whom are have APAC experience is a plus not a must.
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Tan Lee Kah (Chen Lijia)
EA Reg No. R1218187
Date ad is posted - 9 Sep 2022
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.