Back End Developer
* Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
* Building reusable code and libraries for future use
* Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
* Implementation of security and data protection
* Design and implementation of data storage solutions
* Building microservice based components and APIs.
Skills And Qualifications
* Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
* Understanding accessibility and security compliance
* User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
* Data migration, transformation, and scripting
* Setup and administration of backups
* Outputting data in different formats
* Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
* Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
* Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language such as golang (prefer) or java.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Understanding the message queue platform such as Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ
* Understanding the NOSQL and in-memory databases.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.