Automation and Reliability Manager - Project Engineering - Performance Maintenance - FMCG Production - Samut Prakan - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - UP TO 250K BAHT A MONTH PLUS BONUSES AND BENEFITS - THAI NATIONAL ONLY
- Installation, Project Maintenance Improvements on FMCG Production Capital Equipment
- Up to 250K PLUS BENEFITS & BONUSES depending upon skills and experience.
- Based in Samut Prakan
A global multinational company with a production factory based in Thailand producing consumer retail products for local and international markets.
- Manage engineering reliability projects to maintain and improve production performance.
- Improve maintenance initiatives and define improved maintenance schedules.
- Provide expert advice and engineering guidance for capital equipment, processing systems and modifications.
- Train & Develop engineering team in troubleshooting, repairs, and improvements.
- Lead learning and development deployment to keep factory updated.
- Coordinate with global and regional automation teams deploying improvements.
- Work closely with IT to set up infrastructure and supporting supply chain functions.
**Thai National only** with a strong background in Engineering, Automation and Reliability within the FMCG OR Chemical production industry ****
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical, Controls, Instrumentation, Computer science, or any other related field.
- 7+ years of related experience Capital projects, maintenance, and automation
- Excellent understanding of industrial controls, wiring diagrams, and P&ID.
- Good in the Instrumentation and automation integration
If you have any further queries please call Paul Coles on 02-107-2884 or pcoles @ argyllscott .co.th
KEYWORDS - FMCG, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, MAINTENANCE & REPAIR, PPM, FAULT FIND & REPAIR, PRODUCTION, ENGINEERING, FMCG, INSTRUMENTATION, AUTOMATION, TPM, RELIABILITY, PROJECT ENGINEERING
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.