We are supporting our client, leading international companies in Financial and Banking business, finding the potential candidates for software automation testing and professional experience leading QA team with technical expert skills in Robot framework, Selenium, Cypress or Cucumber and Cloud services.
- Identify, prioritize and run tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery.
- Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards.
- Specify quality requirements to achieve satisfied quality level and support team to achieve project goals.
- Define and explore test techniques and test tools to support team to achieve best quality of product
- Hands-on creating, configuring, and Integrating test automation scripts into CI/CD.
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort following business requirements.
- Troubleshooting and tracking of issues with other teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Lead and collaborate with software engineering team the quality best practices and activities to test efficiently working in Agile - Scrum environment.
- Mentoring and Coaching QA on testing knowledge, testing techniques, testing strategy, automation, QA process, CI/CD, product knowledge, etc.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or Information technology and other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of working as software tester or QA with good skilled in automation testing.
- Experienced in Automate testing tools including Robot framework, Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber or Karate, XCUI, Espresso etc.
- Capability to building and designing test automation framework or libraries.
- Experience practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD), behavior-driven development (BDD)
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging.
- Understand SQL Scripts and be able to write SQL to work with various Databases.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.