- Manage region-wide financial forecasts and plans (involving 10 countries and territories).
- Advise and coordinate with Group (Overseas Head Office) on divisional issues
- Coordinate with Group and business units to develop Asia segment annual incentive plan schemes; track quarterly performance results and calculate scores for year-end pay out.
- Drive improvement to existing process and build robust controls to support efficient forecasting and planning.
- Monitor divisional performance in delivering strategic and business targets.
- Annual planning process - Lead Asia segment in the annual planning process
- Accounting, Finance or related degree
- 8 year's relevant experience
- Insurance experience if preferred
- Strong English communication (both written and verbal) and inter-personal skills.
- Proficiency in Hyperion-Essbase is a plus
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.