My client, an expanding capital markets and investment group in the region is looking for an Associate Director, Financial Crime Compliance for the Singapore office.
- Manage the financial crime compliance function for all the licensed entities in Singapore
- Advise management, businesses, operations and support teams on AML/CFT requirements, so as to facilitate client on-boarding, business initiatives and negotiations
- Provide advice/collaborate with business and relevant support functions in the development of controls, processes and procedures to ensure AML/CFT risks are effectively identified and mitigated
- Ensure effective monitoring of clients and transactions, for timely identification and reporting of AML/CFT related irregularities and suspicions to management and regulators
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of experience in AML/CFT Compliance
- Financial Crime/AML related certifications/qualifications e.g. ACAMS
- Good knowledge of securities laws, operations, products and services
- Good command of written and spoken English. Proficiency in Chinese is a plus
Please get in touch with Calvin Chan at email@example.com for more information or apply for the job.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.