About our client
Our partner is a multinational luxury brand specializing in fashion, searching for a passionate, detail and result-oriented Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager based in Bangkok. They're looking for someone who can be an ambassador of the Brand and will take ownership to lead and coach your team, build Client relationships in order to achieve sales goals, and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered.
- Excellent brand reputation as a result of demonstrating brand attitudes
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with internal staff
- Develop and grow relationships with VIP customers and own client portfolio
- Ability to operate budget control and inventory management
- Assist the Operations team with inventory management and the Store Manager with staffing planning
- Minimum 5 years experience in retail Management Skills & Ownership Interpersonal Skills Professional Attitude
- Passionate for the Brand and experience in Luxury brand fashion retail will be plus
- Candidates will need to be based in Thailand and have Thai nationality
- Good communication skills in English and Thai
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call Folk at 02-107-2572
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.