Argyll Scott is working with a large global tech company who develop own platform and operation systems for millions of users. Since the business is expanding rapidly over the past years, they are now looking for an App Store Business Development Manager to strengthen their business.
- Work with R&D team to improve and develop App-developer products
- Strong understanding of Android using both Java and Kotlin
- In-depth experienced with Android software development lifecycle
- Passion about applications in the market especially in Thailand
- Provide technical support to app-developers from communities and businesses
- Work with the R&D team, improve and develop app-developer facing products and services such as IDE, API, documents
- Liaison app-developers and development team, focusing on improving the app-developer experience
- Project Management
- Data analysis and business model building to support business development
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Thai candidates ONLY with excellence English skills
- 3 years' experience in developing native apps for Android using Java or Kotlin (ideally both).
- In-depth experience with Android software development lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause
- Prospect of software developer, able to analysis and resolve development and deployment issues, and provide seamless support to app-developers
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.