An international luxury retail client is looking for an experienced APAC Supply Chain Director to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the APAC President, you will deliver best in-class technical know-how to achieving efficient end-to-end operations (across supply chain, demand planning and customer service), in tandem, participate in the Asia Leadership Team.
- Develop high-level strategies on strategic projects that look at delivering best-in-class customer service delivery, agile inventory management
- Represent APAC voice in the global strategic roadmap definition
- Identify optimisation opportunities and engage regional and local teams (individual country GMs and cross-functional heads) and 3PLs to co-develop solutions and achieve value
- Develop the direct teams (who have already established strong successes and experiences in their own rights) thru performance review, mentorship amongst others
- 9+ years of experiences in APAC for supply chain management and demand planning of consumer/retail/luxury products
- Experienced involvement in global and regional leadership team
- Strong team management experience and proven relationship management skills
- Track record of inspiring people with best-in-class communication skills
- Dynamic and energetic
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421