A leading global FinTech company is looking to hire a compliance specialist. The role will focus on supporting AML compliance in regulatory and correspondent banking matters regionally. Successful candidates will have solid understanding in CDD and AML compliance.
- Responsible for managing end-to-end on-boarding process, including due diligence, questionnaire review, follow up, risk assessment and reporting for bank and non-bank financial institution clients
- Provide daily support to international AML risk management team and conduct AML assessment reports
- Liaise with external banking partners to support new products and services, account opening, periodic or ad-hoc AML and CTF review
- Coordinate with entity and business AML officers to ensure client on-boarding comply with relevant AML regulatory requirements
- Work closely with internal middle office, operations, payment risk, entity and business AML team to manage enquiries and requests from external partners
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in AML compliance within financial services or payment industry
- Good understanding in regulatory and licensing regimes governance
- Knowledge in compliance functions ideally in FinTech, e-commerce or e-payments industry
- Experience in correspondent banking is an advantage
- Ability to adapt into fast-paced working environment, work with technology specialists, good analytical and interpersonal skill
- Good command in English and Mandarin
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.