Our client is global leading MNC automotive company. They are now focusing on strengthening their HR team with a business-critical role of Administration Manager, so if you are looking to work for a good reputable multinational company that will enhance your career progression with good work-life balance and competitive salary structure, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
- Develop and implement General Administration (GA) strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business.
- Manage and control all administrative activities to support GA general service.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- To prepare budget plan, manage monthly expense data and prepare the monthly payment such as OT expense, prepaid card, car parking expense.
- Others responsible upon to superior jobs assignment.
- Age 30-35 years.
- 5 year experiences in General Affairs.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any related fields.
- Experience in General Administration would be advantage.
- Strong communication skill.
- Good English skill both written and spoken
- Thai Nationality only.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me;
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.