- Review monthly, half-yearly, and yearly reporting packages provided by an outsourced team to ensure accuracy and in line with the IFRS/TFRS
- Prepare the consolidation package, including reconciliation of intergroup transactions
- Coordinate and support external auditors for half-year review and annual audits
- Input data from financial records into tax return software, complete and file tax documents with the Revenue Department
- Keep updating on TFRS and IFRS to be able to identify any potential impact of new or revised accounting standards and their impacts on the Group
- Able to handle other tasks as assigned
- Must have 6 years experience from audit firms
- Thai nationality with age not over 38 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting At least 7-10 years of solid experience in accounting, tax, finance, and consolidation
- Have knowledge of ERP systems, especially SAP
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Good communication in English (reading, writing, and speaking)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.