Our Clients: The company is a global pharmaceutical company in Thailand. They are looking for Accounting Manager to join their team.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Prepare the financial reporting and general ledger Journal, trial balance, balance sheet & profit/loss statement
- Perform review on Balance Sheet, P&L schedules and bank reconciliation
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Supports budget and forecasting activities
- Prepare cash flow rolling for FC to make a forecast
- Prepare & Support P&L performance reporting/FP&A, ad hoc assignments to support FC/team
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives
- Manage fixed assets register, depreciation & amortization and make sure internal controls over company's assets
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Work with auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities when required
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- A Thai national
- Minimum 4 years of experiences in accounting and finance also
- Experience in reporting to foreign countries, in healthcare industry and audit background from Big4 is preferable
- Strong knowledge of accounting standard (IFRS & Thai GAAPs)
- Good command in English and must be an outstanding communicator
- Relevant certification CPD or CPA will be preferred
- Experience in Navision ERP Accounting System is preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.