Our client is the big international Animal Nutrition Company. They are looking for Accounting & Supply Chain (Men Only).
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Responsible for the timely, accurate and complete financial reporting working with local, regional and corporate teams.
* Prepare consolidation analysis, legal entity analysis, inter-company reconciliations in partnership with corporate departments.
* Responsible for reconciliation of all statutory and management books, including development of templates, mappings, and relationships to different systems.
* Provide qualitative analysis of financial statements, such as income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and working capital.
* Ensure compliance to all local rules, regulations, corporate policies and general accounting principles.
* Develop, update and maintain standardized reports and templates that can be used for financial monitoring and control, financial packages and submissions of corporate schedules,
* Responsible for all GL bookkeeping, reconciliations, inventory, cost accounting, banking and other financial and operational activities.
* Responsible for accounts payable and payments processes, including travel expenses, monitoring and controls.
* Inventory, Receivables, Cash and Working Capital computation and analysis. * Support on compliance to internal controls, SOX controls, external audit, assisting in testing, documentation and audits.
* Day-to-day support on administrative and business operations. * Track shipments and prepare documents as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in finance / Accounting.
* 7 - 10 years of progressive financial experience and exposure to manufacturing operations in a global, public company (MNC - multinational companies).
* Overall understanding of manufacturing costing, inventory, order to cash processes and accounting.
* Excellent knowledge of accounting principles - US GAAP and/or IFRS.
* Experience in General Ledger consolidation, reconciliation, bookkeeping is a must. * Consolidation of financial results - Trial balance, Income Statement, Balance Sheet.
* Reconciliation between local statutory books, US GAAP, management books. * Perform analyzes by leveraging various financial reporting systems/tools.
* Experience in financial closing process.
* Experience in dealing with multiple currencies and conversion to US GAAP.
* Understand global consolidation & intercompany transactions.
* Critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* Proven track records to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
* Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of the organization.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, embrace different approaches and cultures.
* Fast learner: willingness to adapt to changing business requirements and learn new systems/methods.
* Teamwork, strong interpersonal skills.
* Experience with enterprise "ERP" systems, such as JDE, Oracle, SAP.
* EXCELLENT English skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.